Benny's World

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007

I hope today will be peaceful in the Middle East and that our women and men in uniform are able to connect with their loved ones.

Also, a special note for Aldon at Orient-Lodge, I hope life will get better for you and your family.

We are entertaining old friend for the next few days. He has no family to speak of, so the last 2-3 Xmases, we've had him with us. He's great company and an excellent helper in the kitchen as well. It's our view that we can always set a plate for one more.

I'm posting the DU 2007 Holiday Pets Video for your enjoyment. It's a montage of pets. JeffR wrote the first piece of music. It's wonderful.



Of course, I would be remiss in not mentioning John Edwards. At the Daily Kos, AJ WI has written a wonderful post called an Edwards Xmas Carol. Worth reading.

My best wishes to all of the bloggers who believe this man could turn our country around. I'm hoping next Xmas I'm making plans to go to the 2009 inaugural and seeing JRE sworn into office.

From our house to yours, have a very Merry Xmas.

Pax...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home