Benny's World

Sunday, January 27, 2008

John Edwards Moves on to Georgia

Today JRE was in Dublin, and sounds like he got to eat some good down home cooking while he was there. The Macon Telegraph reports that he met with a group of Blue Plate Diners and got asked quite a few questions, including his stance on guns. He replied, "I support the Second Amendment". That answered seemed to ease the man's mind.

Here's a video clip, courtesy of the Macon Telegraph.

You will note he went back and said hello to the cooks and wait staff too.

Later, he went to Macon and was greeted by 400 folks. I liked it when he said this:

"The truth is, I understand what's going on in your lives and I don't treat Georgia as a place you fly over between Miami and New York City," Edwards said. "I treat Georgia as a place I know."

Good turnouts!

Check out this awesome MySpace page, Georgia for Edwards.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home