Benny's World

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Roses for our lady, Elizabeth Edwards

Elizabeth Edwards is in the last stages of her journey.

I remember when the DUers gave her roses for going on in the campaign. I hope there are no regrets from the group in sending a bit of money for them.

12 dozen pink roses. She appreciated them so much.

I will have more to write in the coming days, just want to express my gratitude towards this lady. I liked what Sam Myers wrote on Facebook. "The songbooks are out." Elizabeth always liked to sing.


http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/nanboz/EE_Roses_2_320.jpg

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • May God bless her with peace and the love of her family and friends surrounding her!

    By Blogger indyvoter, at 2:00 PM  

  • I just heard she has passed away. My thoughts and prayers for her children! Otherwise it is just too sad for words right now.

    By Blogger indyvoter, at 2:02 PM  

  • I'm very sad about this. She deserved better than what she got in the last couple years. She was a great advocate for the poor and working class. It sounds like she was a terrific mother and a wonderfully supportive wife. We've lost a hero.

    By Blogger Chancelucky, at 2:23 PM  

  • A tribute from Keith Olbermann..

    http://pushingrope.blogspot.com/2010/12/keith-olbermann-tribute-to-elizabeth.html

    By Blogger benny06, at 2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home