Benny's World

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Happy Belated Blogday, Chancelucky



I have been very remiss in noticing some readers on my blog and their blogs. Chancelucky has a great blog (he is on my blog roll) and recently, he celebrated his one year blogday. I'm sorry I missed his party. He has some of the best comments about the entertainment venues--some I would not notice--until I read his blog. Then I think--my, I never thought about that.

Occasionally, Chancelucky posts really good "big picture" comments about religion and politics. What I like the most is the commitment to his family, and occasionally we share opinions about music (which is my thing).

Here's a blue balloon for Chancelucky! Better late...than not.

3 Comments:

  • Benny,
    many thanks for the Blogday wishes. You were one of the very first people I didn't know "in person" to find my site and I've been grateful for your repeated visits and for having the opportunity through your blog to become a bit more of an Edhead (John and Elizabeth that is)

    By Blogger Chancelucky, at 6:24 PM  

  • Because of Calif Diana Peterson-Moore calling herself a "John Edwards Democrat" I just say JRED, which means John R. Edwards Democrats.

    Eds often do not win Presidential elections or too many CEO positions. Hate to say it but it's true. I like Edheads, but we need more JRED's. Sounds like you are warming up to the idea!

    By Blogger benny06, at 4:43 PM  

  • Benny, Thanks again for letting me know that it was CL's Blogiversary!
    When's yours, by the way?

    JudeEdHead ;)

    By Blogger Jude Nagurney Camwell, at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home