Benny's World

Friday, May 26, 2006

New Look for Benny's World

Greetings Lurkers and Readers,

Today I had to change the template for Benny's World. I was forced to do it. I tried adding another cool thing for the side bar, and somehow, when I did it and tried to reindex, Blogger crashed on me, and it caused a permanent problem whereby the formatting was totally screwed up. I tried to be troubleshoot, but my efforts proved fruitless. Thus, the only way to save the blog was to choose a new template.

I regret that I do not have a blogroll at this time and it will be awhile before I get that back up, along with some blogads. As we all know, free software is great, but the downside is there is little or no technical support. I'm far from understanding XML code. Everything I had --I borrowed code from someone else--with this new template, I will have to go to other sites and observe what is being done and borrow again. It will take time.

Meantime, I apologize to those who have linked me to your site and I cannot do so in return--but I will work on it.

1 Comments:

  • Bemny, I"m no whiz at this but have fiddled with my own site a few times. I'd be happy to try to help out, though this template looks kind of nice to me.

    By Blogger Chancelucky, at 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home