Benny's World

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Spark in the Drawer's Photos


Spark in the Drawer's photos of the Pittsburgh rally here.

Favorite line that s/he takesaway from the speech: "Anyone can sign a card and join the Republican Party. It should be just as easy to join a union!"

<--- Here the pic to go with it

I agree. I'm not a member of a union, I am a manager, and have union employees work for me. They are fighting for a new contract as I type, but it will be left up to my institution and the union to work that out. I get paid whatever I am given, but fighting for better pay for the union is their right, and I'm glad they have it.



So should Wal-Mart employees have that right.

Tags: Wake-up Wal-Mart rally, John Edwards, unions, rights, responsibilities, Pittsburgh, Benny's World, Spark in the Drawer blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home