Benny's World

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Real Bloggers Respond

Yesterday, I wrote Andrew Sullivan an e-mail to tell him how much I enjoyed seeing him as a guest on C-SPAN's Q and A a couple of weeks ago. Politically we are different, yet on wedge issues, we have common thoughts. I also wished him and his finance' (one e, not two) well in their upcoming wedding in Massachusetts, which is pretty soon.

I'm likely to buy his book to see what else he has to say about getting the soul back for conservatives, but also a gift for a friend who would appreciate it.

He actually wrote back and said "cheers" and hoped I will enjoy the book. I suppose one could say it was a staffer who responded, but I don't think so. It was typed quickly and in all lower case.

Real bloggers respond.

Tags: Andrew Sullivan, Daily Dish, Conservativism, bloggers, Benny's World

1 Comments:

  • It's really surprising who responds sometimes when you happen to write relatively famous people. Often it's a matter of simply not "asking" them for anything and just sending a note tellign them they're appreciated, etc.

    I do think Andrew Sullivan has at least shown some willingness to say he was wrong about the current administration and the war. there are a lot of folk who haven't done that.

    By Blogger Chancelucky, at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home