Benny's World

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Taylor Marsh Likes Edwards' Middle Class Values

Taylor Marsh is a syndicated radio talk show host, and best I can tell, she favors Democratic party pols.

In the past two days, she has been talkin' up Edwards and his populist messages, here and here.

Most of the comments are about Edwards' appearance on Hardball. Since she blogged about the event before I got around to making my comments, just go to the links listed, rather than my blathering on about the appearance.

I do like this picture, taken by NCDem, one of my favorite OAC bloggers, and posted at BlueNC blog. She was at the gig and gave a short CJ report.

Maybe Taylor Marsh should find this pic and use it too.




Tags: John Edwards, Taylor Marsh, Presidential Race 2008, Hardball, populism, middle class, values, benny's world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home