Benny's World

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Living on a Prayer: Jordin Sparks

She did a tough song on AI tonight, "Livin' on a Prayer". I thought she did great, albeit I wish the judges would have given her more credit. Simon at least said it was a guy song. However, I think the song is loud, and she was forced to sing louder than usual.

I love this song because it ties to Edwards' message about improving lives and honoring work for all of us.

She's my pic for the American Idol.

BW, Jordin's 17 and she's gonna make it.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Watching Jordin at times, it strikes me that a number of politicians, though not the Edwardses, could learn a lot from her. She projects poise, honesty,energy etc. right through the camera.

    Sadly though, if she were to not sing and do politics instead, she'd likely be on the other side. She's performed at right to life rallies, etc.

    By Blogger Chancelucky, at 11:16 AM  

  • Found your blog by searching for "idol" blogs.

    I agree, Jordin should win. I hope the final two consists of her and Melinda. As long as she's in the final, she's made it.

    ...Let's see if America can mess this up ;)

    By Blogger Chad Oneil Myers, at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home