Benny's World

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Off to the Toodlin' Town


BW readers, I will be blogging soon from the Yearly Kos Convention, which is being held at the McCormick Center. It will be nice to meet some of the bloggers I admire such as Taylor Marsh and Kos himself, but also regular blogger types who support John and Elizabeth Edwards.

Tonight the Flying Solo group will meet, then all starts in the morning.

Tomorrow night starts with a firebrand, DNC Chairman Howard Dean. On Saturday afternoon, 5 presidential candidates, including John Edwards, Madam Clinton, and Obama, will be at a forum. Dodd and Richardson will also be there.

Cheers!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Benny,
    I've never been to a gathering of bloggers, much less this one. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever met another blogger in person.
    It sounds like it'll be a fascinating experience.
    btw JRE was on the Ed Shultz show on Air America yesterday. Yes, I confess, I listen to left wing talk from time to time. He sounded relaxed and direct and I thought came off very well.
    He was especially plain spoken about Albert Gonzales. It's important to me that any candidate for the presidency be so about that particular matter.

    By Blogger Chancelucky, at 12:43 PM  

  • It was a great experience CL. Next year the convention may be in SF but it is being rebranded as Netroots Nation.

    By Blogger benny06, at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home