Benny's World

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

BW Readers in NC: Treat for You

I got an e-notice about a great new Youtube that my buddy Elliot Cheek put together. It's sort of an ad for his work as photographer. I was very impressed with the quality of the video, but then, Elliott has been working in the photography business since he was in college, and I think his company, Unlimited Exposures, has the potential to flourish. I've admired his work for the past 3 years. It was just a hobby at one point, and many of us encouraged him to pursue photography as a career. And that is what he did.



If any BW readers live in Greensboro and want some quality portrait work done, please contact Elliot at his place, Unlimited Exposures. His addy is at the end of the video.

And yes, he is a big JRE supporter!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home