Benny's World

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yes, dear Friends, It's True: John Edwards is leaving the Race

I have received official word that John Edwards is leaving the race. I ask my readers to watch the press conference at 1 EST today--all of the major networks--who ignored this fine candidate for so long--will likely carry the announcement.

I will write later about his accomplishments.

Thank you, Taylor Marsh and her crowd for acknowledging my blog today. I have some rethinking to do about where I want to take it.

Pax..

More l8tr...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Benny - You have an open invitation to cross-post your post on Edwards at my blog if you'd like. I'm sure many people would like to read and share what you have to say.

    By Blogger Taylor Marsh, at 8:52 AM  

  • Thanks, Taylor. I will come by when I've gathered my thoughts.

    By Blogger benny06, at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home