Benny's World

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

JRE Podcast on 3/22/2003

Podcast was loaded late tonight...about 10:45pm CST. For a very good account of the session, American Street has one on its site, written by Jude Camwell.

It was announced that JRE will be on the Today Show tomorrow--Wed, March 23, 2005.

Elizabeth was on the podcast to tell us about her progress, as well as discuss the Center for Poverty, Work, and Opportunity. The Center also had a panel discussion on 3/22/05, as finally announced on the Law School's web site late this afternoon. A news item about the event was published in one of the local newspapers. I also found JRE's faculty listing page, which means he's settling in with his new colleagues, despite his heavy travel schedule and tending to Elizabeth and their babies.

I also heard that Bill Clinton will be the closing keynote speaker at the Special Libraries Association (SLA) in Toronto this summer. I am a very active member of SLA, so I'm pleased to finally get to see him speak.

Great news..in the midst of all of the tragedy for Mrs. Schivo, her husband, and her blood relatives. I've been a little under the weather myself with an infection, so all of this news cheers me up!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home