Benny's World

Monday, November 28, 2005

In Memory of Susie's Uncle William


Earlier this evening, I checked my voice mail and got a voice mail from my fellow JRE supporter and friend Susie who lives in rural North Carolina. She called to let me know her Uncle William passed away. She was very close to him, so her pain is pretty acute at present.

I didn't know her Uncle William other than he was someone she looked up to and he had cared for her at times when the rest of family deserted her. I also know he became of a JRE supporter late in life after being a staunch Republican as he was fed up with Bush and the greed of the Republican party.

To my friend Susie, I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sorry you feel hurt, and I know you will miss your Uncle William. Your Uncle William finally gets to rest--peacefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home