Benny's World

Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Christmas All

I had a nice Xmas Eve watching Love Actually and so far, a nice day in the Benny household. My spouse gave me some new speakers for my computer since the other ones were shot and old. A friend is visiting us and we gave him Andrew Sullivan's new book, The Conservative Soul. So yes, libertarians are welcome at Benny's house.


Listening to Anne Dudley's Ancient & Modern. I have a thing for spiritual choral music during Xmas. Spouse does too as I gave him Paul McCartney's Ecce Cor Meum as a gift.


Off to make pumpkin pie...blessings to all BW readers.






Image courtesy of time-travel britain..

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Merry Christmas to you too...Funny, I was at my daughter's no more than 10 days ago and had to put together a bunch of furniture so had Love Actually playing on the television while I matched parts and screwed desk, bookshelf, and bed together. For whatever reason, I find I like that movie better each time I see it.
    Richard Curtis supposedly wanted to write an antidote to 9/11, hence all the "love" reunions in the airport at the end. Knowing that, the movie is much more moving. For some reason, I find the Collin Firth section with the Portugese housekeeper very funny.

    By Blogger Chancelucky, at 1:00 PM  

  • Thanks for stopping by, Chancelucky.

    Love Actually has become one of my perennial favorites.

    Stay tuned for other news.

    By Blogger benny06, at 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home