Benny's World

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Looks Like a 50 State Campaign for John Edwards

I just got this e-mail from John Edwards a few minutes ago:

Dear Benny,

For the past two years, we've worked together to build an America that lives up to its promise -- one where we all share in prosperity at home and one that shows real moral leadership around the world.

I'm proud of our successes fighting poverty, supporting working families, and standing up for what we believe.

Now, we have a big decision to make -- and I do mean we.

I'm getting ready to take this effort to the next level - to bring Americans together in all fifty states to tackle the big challenges facing our country, from poverty and lack of health care, to energy and global warming.

But this is our effort, and we can only succeed if we're all in it together. So before I make a final decision, I need to hear from you.

Are you ready?

If you're ready to take this to the next level, and launch a renewed national effort to change America, send me a note and let me know:
JohnEdwards@readytochangeamerica.com

If you have friends or family who share this vision, I want to hear from them too. Please forward this on to anyone you know who might want to join this big new effort.

I believe we can run a totally new kind of endeavor -- one that puts our ideals into action, and puts the hopes and dreams of the American people above the personal ambition and play-it-safe strategy of traditional politics.

I can't promise you where this will ultimately lead. But I can promise you this: if you're on board, we'll launch a renewed commitment to change our country from the bottom up. We'll always speak from the heart. And together, we'll reach out to millions of people to let them know it's still okay to dream big dreams, and do everything we can to make them real --because that's what America is all about.

So the only question is: Are you ready?

If you want to take this effort to next level, send me an e-mail and
let me know.

Stay tuned: I'll let you know what we decide early next week.

Happy holidays, and may it be a bright new year for all.

Your friend,

John



Edwards. Putting the "we" in Presidential campaigns.

If you go to Ready to Change America, you will see a link to the kick off events.



As I told JRE back in June, "I'm ready when you are, Senator".

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home