Benny's World

Monday, August 06, 2007

Benny's World Salutes Taylor Marsh



That amazing "American Woman" to your left and my right is Taylor Marsh. In my view, she is the best radio talk show host on the Internet and on regular frequencies--AM and FM.

This picture was taken after a Hot Topics panel she was on at the Yearly Kos Convention(soon to be renamed the Netroots Nation). Taylor spoke about National Security issues, especially concerns about a potential Dem president inheriting the baby, the Iraq war. She also spoke to an issue near and dear to her: media consolidation. Taylor likes being on the regular frequencies, but she is concerned about big conglomerates buying everything, then limiting our voices.

I hope she will get on XM radio. Meantime, one can listen to her show 2-3 CT Mon-Thur and I guarantee, you will get the most recent political news and commentary on her show. If you can't listen live, she has podcasts within a couple of hours up on her site.

Taylor is a true progressive, and I like that she is herself and never phony in what she says. Not that many radio talk show hosts are phony, but I like her show because she's not so bent to the far left. She has a clear understanding of security issues, and she doesn't believe government is the answer to everything either.

Give her a listen. Taylor, BW salutes you and your work.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • I've been slammed since coming home from Chicago, Benny. But thanks so much for this post and your kind words. I especially want to thank you for all your support! It means everything to me.

    By Blogger Taylor Marsh, at 3:27 PM  

  • Thanks for taking the time to say hello at Yearly Kos and for stopping by here, Taylor. You are my favorite radio show host and feminist blogger.

    By Blogger benny06, at 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home