Benny's World

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Thank you John Edwards and Hillary Clinton (updated)


Your candidacies for the White House will push Barack Obama to be more engaged and progressive on the issues.







Universal Health Care and getting us out Iraq number one priorities for this blogger. Also, creating opportunities for all of us and making our fellow citizens have the same opportunities you had. You both have truly been blessed.

It will be awhile before I will turn the page, but I do think we need a Democrat in the WH and better progressives in the House and Senate, which is why I will put my focus on them rather the Presidency.

Hillary, you were the runner-up, and I'm posting a video that someone did on your behalf, "This One's for the Girls"



Link to the transcript of Hillary's endorsement event, courtesy of WaPo.

Congratulations, John and Hillary. Your passion for our country is contagious.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home