Benny's World

Friday, July 04, 2008

Yankee Doodle Dandee: Yours Truly

That's me (along with poligirl)..within an hour.

Because I was born on this special day in our country, I am a patriotic slob. Any time I am in attendance of a program that includes the playing of our national anthem, I get teary eyed. That's who and what I am as a person. I love my country, and that's why I'm an activist as well.

Off to my Momma's place today and for the weekend.

I'm closing with a birthday YT by Astrosirius. She made a good one dedicated to John Edwards but it works for any of his supporters.



Have a great 4th everyone!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday Benny, enjoy your day and have a fun weekend with your Mom and family and friends.

    Best to you on this day!

    IM4JRE

    By Blogger IM4JRE, at 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home