Benny's World

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fred Baron Helps His Friends...Quietly

Fred Baron is a successful trial lawyer in Dallas. He has known John Edwards a long time. And Baron is actually more successful than Edwards in terms of finances.

I thank Fred Baron for being generous to lease his plane out to John Edwards at a lower rate. I had the privilege of meeting John Edwards when he stepped out the plane in an event nearby my town, and there was NO Rielle.

I thank Fred Baron for trying to help John and Elizabeth in this recent mess, especially at his own expense and reputation.

While this doesn't appear to be honest or transparent, I appreciate Fred Baron for doing this as a close friend, even he didn't tell them what he did. I happen to know that Fred Baron is a friend through thick and thin. We all need good friends like him.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home