Benny's World

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nice to See the First Couple(s) Dance Like the Rest of Us


The Obamas and Bidens dance a lot like the rest of us. I like waltzes, but it's nice to see real close, more intimate dancing. The Obamas danced to Etta James' "At Last", sung beautifully by Beyonce. Not a dry eye in the house. But I liked it as well on the second song by Stevie Wonder, "Signed Sealed Delivered", that Obama danced with different folks in his party and he did some "bumping" --not sexual in tone--but fun dancing.

Here's the YT:



The Bidens danced to a Van Morrison tune, "Have I told You Lately." Nice.

Here's One Pic of VP Biden and his beautiful bride of 30 plus years.



Update: The First Couple danced with a couple who are enlisted, and danced with them a few steps at the Commander-in-Chief Ball. I don't think I've seen that before. Nice way to connect with the troops.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home