Benny's World

Monday, September 28, 2009

BW to Celebrate 5 years

Benny's World just turned 5 a few days ago. Here's the first post. I used to write more substantively then. Today, we're older, more relaxed.

We'll have a cake and open house for JRE-like (meaning policies, not personal lives) Dems soon.

This week, expect a special comment somewhere about the malicious comments coming against EE which I believe are unfounded. It's not as much about the comments is that there seems to be a perpetual silly season in which one former staffer's comments are more important to the media than EE's intelligent work or advocacy for health care reform, unless one is Keith Olberman or Rachel Maddow.

Stay tuned. Meantime, I'm certain the Edwardses prefer that the Panthers win over the Dallas Cowboys. It's a close contest, so may the best team win. Pokes ahead though 21-7, but the Panthers are still in this game. Meantime, my spouse thinks I'll have a sore throat from my passion in hollerin' for the Cowboys.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Happy Anniversary! Five years demonstrates real dedication . . . congratulations.

    By Blogger indyvoter, at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home