Benny's World

Friday, November 11, 2005

You wore our uniform well, yet..

Bush gave the most insulting speech on Veteran's Day. The most biting point:
"While it's perfectly legitimate to criticize my decision or the conduct of the war, it is deeply irresponsible to rewrite the history of how that war began. "

Hello! Who is re-writing history here? Here's a link to what some pundits have to say about it.

Today I want to express my appreciation for anyone who is willing (even unexpected) to give their lives for us, even for educational grants. Salute--or saludos--my heroes and heroines, regardless of governmental truths or lies to do so, who have been fighting bravely. I admire them all.

LINK to List of Dead from W's wars (courtesy of thousandreasons.org)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home