Benny's World

Monday, February 27, 2006

Past Life Musings

Occasionally, I lurk over at Coturnix's blog, Science and Politics (also blogrolled here on Benny's World) and occasionally, he lurks here. Benny appreciates hat-tips!

As a panthesist, I discovered in of his posts in finding out what kind of animal any of us was in a past life intriguing. I went a site that quized me: http://www.blogthings.com/whatanimalwereyouinapastlifequiz/outcome.php

I typed in my birthday and what type of blog medium I engage in. Presto! Here's my past life.


You Were a Koala

You value living life at a slow, peaceful, meditative pace.
You give insightful advice, helping others to overcome obstacles.


I don't have a slow peaceful mediative pace at the moment. But I've been to Australia (although the real Benny has not; I wonder what he thinks about being a American short-hair tabby now compared to a koala?). Does this acccount for my affection for the place?

1 Comments:

  • Amazing what you can learn on the net. I've discovered that my wife was a mouse and I was a horse.

    By Blogger Chancelucky, at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home