Benny's World

Monday, February 13, 2006

The Trust Gap, part 2

WMD's to me includes guns. Cheney used one over the weekend that harmed a bird hunting companion. I've never liked guns; moreover, I don't have one in my house because I don't know how to use one.

Many gun owners get licenses very freely, and do not have to prove if they know how to operate one. We have to know how to drive a car to get a license, but not how to shoot a gun.

I think Mr. Cheney needs his gun license revoked if he doesn't know how to operate one in the proper way, which includes watching where he shoots.

And the WH tried to cover this incident up too.

I don't think I could trust Mr. Cheney on a bird hunting trip. Justice Scalia, watch out.

1 Comments:

  • I"m not sure why the media has concluded that it was an "accident" so easily. I assume it was and what we know suggests it was, but the VP and the victim have yet to make any statement about the incident, there hasn't been any actual investigation, and there was that reporting delay.

    It all sounds a lot like what the Republicans criticized about Chappaquidick.

    By Blogger Chancelucky, at 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home