Benny's World

Monday, November 06, 2006

Iddybud Journal

Fellow blogger Iddybud has moved to a new place, still in the Blogspot community. She calls her new place, Iddybud Journal. It is a lot faster to load, but she has retained her identity as one of premier bloggers who writes about progressive ideas related to politics, faith, and justice. I'm flattered that she considers Benny's World as well as blogrolling one my other favorite places, Chancelucky, as one of the Friends of Progress on Iddybud Journal.

Enjoy! She has a nice photoblog piece about a rally she attended for her congressional candidate yesterday.

Update: I forgot to mention that I'm still part of the Idea Consultants group, along with Iddybud, Anonymoses, Coturnix, Aldon Haynes, etc.


Tags: Iddybud, progressive ideas, benny's world

1 Comments:

  • Benny,
    many thanks for the mention and thanks for the reminder to redirect my link to Iddybud to the new site.

    I agree. Her posts are always thoughtful, perceptive. She's the sort of blogger, you wind up trusting over time.

    By Blogger Chancelucky, at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home