Benny's World

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Madame Clinton Pimps Her Campaign on Fixed Noise Sunday

I just watched Fixed Noise Sunday to see the "taped" interview of Hillary Clinton. I was not surprised by what I saw. She said the president had no plan in starting to bring our troops home, so she was likely not to vote for a supplemental bill coming up without it. Yet, I've haven't heard her plan. I don't think she has one.

Her health insurance plan was not much different from John Edwards'.

Then she criticizes Bush for not reigning in the Iranian regime. Sounds like saber rattling to me.

Why aren't the blogs critical of Clinton going on FNS, which is the extension of the Press Room of the Bush WH?

Well, I guess I will be the first one to say, I'm proud Edwards doesn't consider Fox News a legit news outlet, and he won't go on Murdoch's show.

Sell out of progressives. And she will take money from big lobbyists, as well as the check Rupert Murdoch gave her in June. It's too bad poor people do not know she is not an agent of change.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home