Benny's World

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mrs. Benny Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

My momma, Mrs. Benny, announced that she endorsed Hillary Clinton for president since Edwards is not running any more. Since I don't have a dog in the fight anymore, I support my mother in whomever she chooses.

To help facilitate getting my mother to vote and since she's unable to get out on Election Day in Texas, which is March 4th, I found a wonderful site that allows one to fill out a name, address, and city. The state of Texas, it seems, understands the needs of rural and older voters. She will receive a ballot, check it off, and mail it back in. Great service.

Mrs. Clinton, congratulations in earning my momma's vote. Oh, and Mr. President, as in Bill Clinton, Mrs. Benny still thinks you're a great guy and very handsome.








Oh, in case BW readers are wondering. No I am not voting for Mrs. Clinton or for Mr. Obama either this year. I already voted for my candidate, John R. Edwards.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home