Benny's World

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Night Warm Up for the American Music Awards

Today, I was in Best Buy waiting for my new computer to be configured (my other computer died in the mid-afternoon after 5 good years of use), and saw in the DVD section for music that Eric Clapton had Guitar Crossroads in more than one place last year. The first one was actually in Big D.

So, after getting my 'puter set up, and a few other downloads to do, I went to YT and found Clapton et al playing "Six Strings Down", a tribute to Stevie Ray Vaughn. Robert Randolph does an awesome job on the steel guitar on this video.



This is a warm up to the American Music awards in which David Cook is playing tonight. I may have missed him, but I'm certain the Cookies have it recorded somewhere. I hope David Cook gets the opportunity to meet Eric Clapton; that would be awesome.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home