Benny's World

Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Desmoinesdem

Desmoinesdem is one of the editors and lead writers at Bleeding Heartland. If I want to get the scoop or leads to other scoops about Iowa politics, BHL is the first place I visit. She wrote an outstanding series that was published at MyDD and Daily Kos about the caucus system and how it works.

BW readers probably have noticed that BHL is on the blogroll.

I wouldn't have known it was DMD's birthday except she penned a post at the Daily Kos about turning 40 today, and she listed 40 bloggers over 40 that she enjoys reading. Benny's World made her list, and I am honored to be on it, especially as most of the bloggers she listed are ones I also admire.

Happy Birthday to great blogger and former JRE supporter, Desmoinesdem.



Posted via Pixelpipe.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for the cake and the birthday wishes, Benny!

    By Blogger desmoinesdem, at 6:39 PM  

  • Thank you, DMD, for listing BW as one of the places you visit from time to time as a good blog. And I hope you had a great b-day!

    By Blogger benny06, at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home