Benny's World

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Elizabeth Edwards' Media Appearances

BW readers will note that I have added a link to Elizabeth's media appearances on the sidebar. She will be on Larry King Live tonight.

In case you missed the interview on the Today show, here's the link.

(h/t to Amy Goodale)

If you have not read the book Resilience, please do buy a copy. It is a short tome, but I think you will find yourself in her shoes or at least encouraged to think about the sad times in your families' lives, and how you rebounded in different ways. Reading it will also help you understand the context when EE is being interviewed.

Here's the LAT's review of the book.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Thank you for the links! I didn't get to see the interview when it aired.

    Maybe it's just me but I thought the Today interview was better than the Oprah interview. What I don't understand is the backlash to the book and either interview. (I wonder how many of those people writing the most hateful things would fare in the harsh light of unrelenting scrutiny.) In some respects, it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario.

    Regardless of those comments, I hope Mrs. Edwards knows there are people who won't rely on the words/phrases taken out of context and sensationalized by the media but will actually read the book and truly hear what she has to say.

    By the way, she looks great and I hope she feels just as well!

    By Blogger indyvoter, at 12:43 PM  

  • I am in the process of reading Resilience by Elizabeth Edwards.
    It is beautifully written, and a pleasure to read. The book is about love, family, hope, and of course "Resilience". The message of this book is timely; because resilience is exactly what Americans need now.
    I wish John and Elizabeth Edwards and their children love and happiness. I pray that Elizabeth Edwards' Angels stay with her here on Earth a long time. There really is no reason for them rush her back to Heaven, so soon.

    By Blogger Cherubim, at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home