Benny's World

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Good Analysis by Newshounds About Hannity's Show Last Night

For those of you who were wise enough not to watch on other channels of the teeve, I decided to watch Hannity for a little while to see if he would fess up to his misguided attacks on the DHS. I thought, well Shepard Smith could own up to it, maybe there's a chance for Hannity.

Well, Hannity didn't take that opportunity. Instead, he had the hero of Freeperville on, Newt Gingrich. But I think I'll link to Newshounds instead to give you the skinny on why any progressive with a half brain would be outraged at these two. Hannity ensured too that it was fair and balanced by having the most vicious GOP hack, Ann Coulter, on the show to attack other folks.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Newshounds, they watch Fox News so you don't have to. I think I will go back to my old practice of reading their site, Daily Kos, Eschaton, or Media Matters to get the news about the loons.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home