Benny's World

Friday, July 10, 2009

Off to Chi-Town

I'm off to Chi-town for a few days. Other than today, which is expected to be stormy, the weather should be pleasant.

Sorry I haven't written this week. Was under the weather a bit. But I did see a few minutes of Michael Jackson's funeral (it cost LA $1.4M) on CNN, read that Jim DeMint make an arse of himself by comparing the US to Germany shortly before WWII, politically that is, and believe that Sarah Palin's grandchild's father is probably right as to why Gov Palin is stepping down: the smell of money.

And yes, Elizabeth will be in public again in October, at a women's conference hosted by the First Lady of California.

My cat, Elmora has to be boarded due to her hyper-T problem. Please keep her in your thoughts.

Have a good weekend, BW readers.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I wasn't sure if that was Levi trying to get back in the news or if he was simiply telling the truth. Probably a bit of both. He'd be great in maybe an MTV style reality show.

    I do wonder how much money LA County had to spend on Michael Jackson for various reasons over the years.

    By Blogger Chancelucky, at 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home