Benny's World

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Anyone Going to DC next Weekend?



Here's a driver and a bus that can transport you and you can relive the summer of '67 in it.

There is a hippie vacation up for bid on e-bay.

The latest bid was 5K. I think for 5K, I'd want a little of the cost of the gas thrown in, plus:

1)Incense and Peppermints (and other related misc items)
2)8 track or cassette player that works well
3) Music of the following: the Grateful Dead, Beatles' Sgt Pepper and Magical Mystery Tour, Janis Joplin, Iron Butterfly, Delaney & Bonnie, Hendrix (especially Electric Ladyland), Jefferson Airplane, Santana, Lovin' Spoonful, Woodstock, Cheech & Chong (hey man) and George Carlin comedy tapes
4) Forrest Gump and Jenny Curran, and some protest signs
5) My brother, my sister, all of my brother's high school friends, and one colleague at work named Al.


What's funny is that Cody, the busdriver, has lost his tin foil hat. I'd want one of those too. Be aware before you bid though, the bus driver and his bus have been known to:

Get lost
Run out of gas
Require bail money
Experience mechanical problems
Have their tires stolen
Meet "Ms. Right"
Meet "Ms. Right's" Husband's Fist
Are abducted by aliens
Insert any unbelievable incident "here"


UU's dream! You can bid on it by clicking on the e-bay link and refreshing the page.

1 Comments:

  • I also want my friend, Bungalow Bill, who had to escape the Crescent City, to go on the magic bus.

    By Blogger benny06, at 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home