Benny's World

Saturday, March 04, 2006

JRE Media Events this Weekend

Last night, it was announced that JRE would be on a video segment of ESPN as a prelude to the UNC-Duke game tonight. Here's the link to the video. It may have been on earlier this week as the date reads 2/28. It's cute, although I think JRE should have worn his sports attire when playing HORSE with those guys. :-)


Then I received an e-mail from OAC this morning:

Dear Benny,

Senator Edwards will appear on Meet the Press on Sunday, March 5th. Senator Edwards and former Secretary Jack Kemp, co-chairs of the Council on Foreign Relations Task Force on U.S.-Russia Relations, will discuss the findings of their upcoming report. Click here to find your local listings. [my note: the listing for my area is incorrect--so you may wish to double check on TV Guide)

Senator Edwards and former Secretary Kemp will present their findings to the Council on Foreign Relations on Monday, March 6th at noon and C-SPAN will cover their presentation LIVE.

Then, on Tuesday, March 7th, Senator Edwards and former Secretary Kemp will also appear on the Charlie Rose show.

We hope you can tune in for these appearances!

Thanks,

Kim Rubey, One America Committee



We also know that JRE will be on C-SPAN's Road to the White House, as I reported earlier this week.

My spouse sometimes wishes there was a JRE channel on tv; I've told him the blogosphere is as close it comes at the moment.

On another note, JRE suspended his presidential campaign 2 years ago yesterday. I remember I went home to watch it and it was so sad for many of us. But JRE never gave up. And today, he's busier than ever talking about issues ranging to US-Russian and US-Israeli Relations to poverty, to getting the kids involved for Opportunity Rock's collaboration with Habitat for Humanity spring break in NOLA.

"We have been the little engine that could, and I am proud of what we've done together, you and I. "--JRE, March 3, 2004.

You still are, John. We just need to make your engine a little bigger to match your heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home