Benny's World

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Pics with John Edwards at Yearly Kos

Mona Brooks, one of the official photographers at Yearly Kos, has a set up with JRE and some of us before the break-out session, and from the break-out session too. Yep, I'm in a couple of them, and they aren't the best of me, but I do like the pics because of all of the good people I was with, including John Edwards.

I'm providing a link only as the copyright belongs to Ms. Brooks.

LINK

I'll look to see if I'm in other ones as I know she took quite a few of me.

Cheers!

Update: here's one more that I like, which is a group of us at the JRE booth.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Oh no, I didn't take a good photo of you? What were you wearing?

    Mona

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home