Benny's World

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Teaser for Tonight's LKL Interview of Elizabeth Edwards



I look forward to seeing the rest of the interview and hearing Elizabeth's responses to the questions that viewers could submit ahead of time. I wished I had asked what the name of her store is as she doesn't disclose it in her book. I think I may know, but not completely certain. I do know the registered name of her company, however. I found it online.

Update: for anyone who prefers to read the transcript, CNN has it online now. It helps correct some timeline presumptions I made the other day. Turns out John told Elizabeth after the Chapel Hill event in 2006.

Update: CNN picked up BW's post. http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/05/12/lkl.edwards.transcript/index.html

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home