Benny's World

Sunday, November 01, 2009

One of the Best Dumba** comments at DK

Glenn Greenwald questions Obama all of the time about the lack of change in foreign policy from the previous POTUS. He is right to do so.

A Daily Kos poster agrees that Kossacks ignore good commentary or questions by Greenwald and also by Amy Goodman at Democracy Now.

Then this poster says he ignores them and gets plenty of tips for doing so:

I've been ignoring Greenwald and Democracy Now (106+ / 0-)

for several years now. It has created almost no problems for me.

Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.


by bugscuffle on Sat Oct 31, 2009 at 01:28:51 PM PDT

Here was my response:

It does for some of us

If not for you. It may mean that some like you may be asleep or follow Obama too blindly. I think we should question all leaders, not just Bush 43. If you think Obama is right all of the time, then go back to bed and don't comment that you never worry about our country under his leadership. Greenwald and Hamsher are correct in questioning him.


It still bothers me about all of the Obama bots.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home