Benny's World

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Watching the Maine Ballot Initiative the Most

I don't care about the off-year elections, but I care about ballot initiatives.

Maine is bracing for a prop 8 of CA for itself, whereby Prop 8 folks poured money into traditional marriage (or YES to reject the Same Sex Marriage legislation). It looked like "no" to reject marriage equality early on, but now it's too close to call. I don't understand this weirdness, but I do know I am cheerleading for Bill in Portland Maine and his partner, Common Sense Mainer, to be married next spring.

Follow the numbers here: http://www.bangordailynews.com/electionresults.html

Medical marijuana treatments may pass, which is a good thing for those who have chemo for various reasons.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home